1.1.L.60 Liquid funds (SpB)
For the purposes of SpB, liquid funds means money the person has ready access to.
- payments from previous employment,
- cash on hand,
- money in a bank or other financial institution,
- shares, debentures and other investments,
- other money obtainable at short notice,
- income available but not yet paid,
- instalments of income due within the fortnight from date of lodgement,
- compensation payments,
- income support payments (section 23(1)-'income support payment') due within the fortnight from date of lodgement,
- FTB (including RA if payable),
- baby bonus,
- carer supplement,
- child disability assistance payment,
- the liquid funds of a partner (1.1.P.70), and
- bank accounts held on behalf of dependent children (1.1.D.70).
Act reference: SSAct section 23(1)-'income support payment'
Policy reference: SS Guide 3.7.1 SpB - Qualification & Payability
Last reviewed: 1 October 2010