1.1.H.63 Higher ADAT score adult (CP (adult))
For the purpose of CP (adult) a higher ADAT (1.1.A.78) score adult is a person who:
- has a physical, intellectual or psychiatric disability, AND
- is being provided with constant care (1.1.C.310), AND
- has been assessed, rated and given a score of at least 25 under the ADAT with the THP component of the score being a minimum of 10, OR
- receives care from more than one carer and has been assessed, rated and given a total score of at least 80 with the THP component being at least 32, AND
- is likely to suffer from that disability permanently or for an extended period of at least 6 months.
Act reference: SSAct section 197(1)-'disabled adult'
Last reviewed: 20 March 2012