1.1.S.80 Social security payment
A social security payment is defined by reference to the Social Security Act 1991 to mean the following payments:
- a social security pension (1.1.S.90),
- a social security benefit (1.1.S.60),
- an allowance under the Social Security Act 1991,
- any other kind of payment under Chapter 2 of the Social Security Act 1991, and
- a pension, benefit or allowance under the Social Security Act 1947.
Act reference: SSAct section 23(1)-'social security payment'
Last reviewed: 1 June 2012