1.1.P.130 Private collection (FTB)
For the purposes of FTB, private collection is an arrangement not involving collection by the CSA, where child support (1.1.C.20) is paid directly to:
- the payee (1.1.P.71), or
- a third party such as a school or a bank.
Child support payments collected privately can include any combination of:
- cash (1.1.M.10),
- non-cash maintenance (1.1.M.10),
- capitalised maintenance (1.1.M.10), or
- lump sum child support (1.1.C.20).
When referring to private collection, CSA staff use the terms:
- not registered for collection, or
Last reviewed: 6 April 2009