1.1.J.30 JETCCFA activities
JETCCFA activities are activities listed in an EPP for which eligible people can claim JETCCFA, subject to the JETCCFA activity limits (1.1.J.50), such as:
- job search,
- Example: Job search activities that may be supported by JETCCFA include preparing and sending applications, attending an interview technique seminar, attending interviews.
- paid and unpaid work,
- Example: Paid and unpaid work that may be supported by JETCCFA include part-time and full-time work, self-employment and armed services training camps.
- study or training,
- Example: Study activities that may be supported by JETCCFA include vocational level Certificate II and above, or a higher level tertiary qualification (but not beyond Graduate Diploma level).
- participation in an LMP,
- Example: LMPs that may be supported by JETCCFA include Language, Literacy and Numeracy Programs, Work for the Dole and Green Corps.
- participation in the Personal Support Program,
- other activities that help parents to engage in sustainable paid work,
- Example: Activities that help parents to engage in paid work that may be supported by JETCCFA include employment preparation, career planning and capacity assessments such as language and numeracy assessments.
The examples provided above are not the only activities that may be supported by JETCCFA.
Policy reference: FA Guide 126.96.36.199 JETCCFA Activity Types
Last reviewed: 9 May 2012